Wednesday 7 March 2012

Picture Hangin' Time


Quite a while ago I bought some pictures from the etsy shop, Little Brown Pen, the yellow postcard collection. My plan was to buy the same Ikea frames that they showed the photos in on their site and hang them in my living room. But time passed and I never got the opportunity to go Ikea (the nearest one to where I live is about an hour and fifteen minute drive away) until recently.

There are nine photos in the collection but for right now I bought four frames. I decided to hang them above my bookcase which looked like this:


Since I didn't really trust my plaster walls in my apartment and just didn't want to put any more holes in the walls I decided to use Command Strips.


After the fact I realized I probably should have taken the time to carefully measure out where to hang them and use a level but for now I think they look pretty good.




No comments:

Post a Comment